The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) was adopted on 24 March 2016 and published in the Official Gazette dated April 7, 2016, numbered 29677. Some of the KVKK came into force on the date of publication and some on October 7, 2016.
Notification as a data controller
In accordance with the KVKK numbered 6698 and as Data Responsible, your personal data within the framework explained on this page; it will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed / transferred to third parties where it is permitted by legislation, and can be processed in the ways listed in KVKK.
How your personal data can be processed
Pursuant to KVKK numbered 6698, your personal data that you share with our company are obtained in whole or in part, automatically, or by any non-automatic means provided that they are part of any data recording system, in short, for all kinds of transactions performed on the data. can be processed by us. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is accepted as "processing of personal data".
The purposes and legal reasons of the processing of your personal data
Personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- Regulation on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers, published on RG 29457 dated 26.08.2015, prepared on the basis of these regulations, with the Law No. 6563 on Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6502, RG dated 27.11.2014 and numbered 29188. To record the identity, address and other necessary information for determining the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in;
- To arrange all the records and documents that will be the basis for payment systems, electronic contracts or paper media, which are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations. Information about third parties or organizations to which your personal data can be transferred For the above mentioned purposes, the persons / organizations to which your personal data you share with our company can be transferred; The persons and organizations related to the services provided such as suppliers, cargo companies, program partners organizations, domestic / foreign organizations and other third parties with whom we cooperate in order to carry out our activities and / or as Data Processors.
How your personal data is collected
Your personal data,
- Our company provides information such as name, surname, TR identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address through forms on the website and mobile applications; preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, data including browsing time and details, location data;
- Through our channels such as our sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbal, written or electronic media;
- In a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distant, verbal or written or taken from people who share their personal data with business cards, resumes (cv), bidding and other means for purposes such as establishing a business relationship with our company, applying for a job, bidding, etc. from electronic environment;
- In addition, data obtained from indirectly from different channels, websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar (micro) websites and social media, e-newsletter reading or click movements, data provided by public databases From social media platforms, profiles and data open to sharing; can be processed and collected.
Your personal data obtained before KVKK takes effect
Your personal data, which has been obtained in accordance with the law before membership, 7 April 2016, which is the effective date of KVKK, electronic mail permit, product / service purchase and other forms, is also processed and stored in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Transfer of your personal data abroad
to be maintained processed outside of Turkey in the treatment or Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of) services It can also be transferred to its agents.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in accordance with the 12th article of KVKK in the database and systems in our company; Except for legal obligations and regulations stated in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way. Our company is obliged to prevent the unauthorized access of personal data, to prevent unauthorized access, to take software and physical security measures such as access management, in accordance with the 12th article of KVKK. If it is learned that the personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be reported immediately to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulations and in writing.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of KVKK, our Company has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for our Company to fulfill its obligations arising from the applicable legislation, our customers must share their correct and updated data or update them via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with KVKK No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK numbered 6698 came into force on October 7, 2016, and as per the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows: Personal Data Owner, by applying to our company (data controller);
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of KVKK,
- In case of correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the removal of the damage in case the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data,
has the rights. Registered in the registry number of the Chamber of Commerce [31845 ..........................], [............ .................] MERSİS number, BARIŞ MH. KOŞUYOLU CD. TÜBİTAK CAMPUS FREE ZONE KULUÇKA BUILDING FLOOR: 2 GEBZE / KOCAEL [..................................... [AS-NETS SOFTWARE R&D INDUSTRY RESEARCH COMPANY] located at ..................................], within the scope of KVKK Data Responsible. The Data Representative to be appointed by our company will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is available when the legal infrastructure is provided. Personal Data Owners may direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
Company name: AS-NETS YAZILIM AR-GE SAN.TiC.LTD.ŞTİ.
Address: Barış Mh. Koşuyolu Cd. Tübitak Yerleşkesi No .: 26/2 Gebze-KOCAELİ
Phone: +90 (262) 502 24 21